Some say that you can’t be a successful person and smoke weed. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, most people that love pot have jobs, good jobs at that. You have your doctors, lawyers, and scientists. You also have your entrepreneurs who had to start from the very bottom and work hard to make their way to the top. The list goes on and on. It’s these people that prove that you can enjoy weed and still get shit done. If you’re a professional that loves weed, then here are 10 things that you’ll get.
1. Your first hit of the day is what gets you going
For some, it’s a cup of coffee that encourages them to wake up. But for the weed smoking professional, it’s their first hit of herb.
2. Getting those last minute hits in on your way to work
More than likely, you aren’t allowed to light up at work. That means you have to smoke as much as you can before you get there.
3. Walking into work high and ready to get shit done
A lot of people dread walking into work. It almost feels like a death sentence. But not the weed smoking professional, they feel great and are mentally prepared.
4. When that one co-worker tries ruining your buzz, and you’ve only been at work for five minutes
You know, the one that never actually does their job, but somehow still has one.
5. Breezing through your daily tasks like a champ
Thanks to weed, you can focus and get your work done in a timely fashion. Not to mention, the herb unleashes your creativity and helps you come up with new ideas for upcoming projects.
6. Wishing you had more time to smoke weed
Having a career is great and all. But there are days when you really wish you had more time to smoke the ganja.
7. When people say you can’t smoke weed and succeed
Meanwhile, you have a good paying job, your own place, etc., etc. Nothing is more annoying than listening to someone stigmatizing pot smokers.
8. Realizing your life would be pretty boring if it wasn’t for weed
Work keeps you so busy that you don’t always have time to do much else. But when all else fails, you can at least have fun with weed after a long day.
9. You think outside the box
The beauty of smoking weed is that your brain goes to places it doesn’t usually go. When a problem arises at work, the herb helps you expand your mind and come up with a quick solution.
10. No matter how difficult of a day you had, weed is there to relax you when you get home
Being a professional is tough. You work hard nearly every day, and you sacrifice a lot for your career, including your time with Mary Jane. But that’s okay, because not only does weed keep you going, but it also relaxes you when the day is done.
The post 10 Things You’ll Get If You’re A Professional Who Loves Weed appeared first on HERB.