This year, why not make your Chocolate Covered Strawberries cannabis-infused for a different Valentine’s Day treat!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ready time: 25-30 minutes
Serving size: About ¼ cup
Yield: About 20 servings
- 4 teaspoons Magical Coconut oil
- 24 large ripe strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried
- 4 ounces semisweet dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the dark chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
- Grasping the green tops, slowly dip the strawberries one at a time ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Let the excess run off for a moment. Arrange them uniformly on MagicalButter baking mats or waxed paper on a baking sheet.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the white chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
- Dip a teaspoon into the melted white chocolate. Then, drizzle it over each dark chocolate-coated strawberry with a back-and-forth scribbling motion, producing a dramatic zig-zag pattern of fine white lines across the berries. Have fun – get creative!
- Chill your Chocolate-Covered Strawberries until the chocolate forms a crisp shell around them, about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Chef’s Note: In place of white chocolate, you can use milk chocolate, for a shades-of-brown artistic strawberry flavor experience.Make extra, because they won’t last! Make extra, because they won’t last!
The post How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries appeared first on HERB.