DES MOINES | Gov. Kim Reynolds named eight Iowans Wednesday to serve on a state board that will oversee the state’s expanded medical cannabis law.
The governor appointed the following individuals to serve on the Medical Cannabidiol Board effective Friday:
• Mason City Police Capt. Mike McKelvey.
• Dr. Ken Cheyne, a Clive pediatrician.
• Dr. Jill Liesveld, a Coralville psychiatrist.
• Dr. Wendy Zadeh, an Ankeny neurologist.
• Dr. Jacqueline Stoken, a Waukee pain manager.
• Dr. Robert Shreck, a Des Moines oncologist.
• Dr. Lonny Miller, a Creston family medicine specialist.
• Dr. Stephen Richards, a Spirit Lake pharmacist.
Source: Cannabis Business Times